You've got to love a country that:
1. Sells "congratulations on passing your drivers test!" greeting cards.
2. Prints Braille onto medicine containers so that those with impaired vision can shop with a little more independence and confidence.
3. Sells tomato paste in a tube. This sounds silly, but in the States I only ever see it in cans, which is annoying if you just need a tablespoon of it for a recipe.
4. Writes "LOOK RIGHT"on the road at crosswalks. This has saved my life so many times...
5. Produced this and this and this.
6. "Beer ticks."
7. Loves veggies SO.DARN.MUCH!